Ota Binding is the perfect binding solution for businesses, schools, and anyone who needs to bind a lot of documents quickly and easily. It’s a method, all bound in-line, that mimics how a case-bound book works in a soft cover product.
So, if you need a quick, easy, and professional binding solution, look no further than Ota Binding!
Let’s dive in a bit further and understand how it works.
Ota Binding uses a thermal adhesive to bind the pages and cover together. This method is similar to how a case-bound book is constructed but in a soft-cover product.
The text block is back lined with an adhesive and the cover is bound on via the front & rear hinge only. This allows the book to open without bending the spine or pulling against it. This method also allows softcover books to lay flat beside Smyth sewn. The cover also prevents stress on the spine and reduces the cracking that occurs during use.
How we bind your documents using Ota Binding, we simply:
1. Print your documents using our state of the art digital and offset printers
2. Stack your pages in order and place them into our binding machine.
3. Apply the adhesive to the spine of your document.
4. Place the cover over the adhesive and allow it to dry.
5. Trim off any excess adhesive and voila! Your document is now bound.
It’s that simple! In just a few steps, we will have your documents bound using the Ota Binding method.
There are many reasons to choose Ota Binding as your binding solution. Here are just a few:
- Is quick and easy to use
- Produces professional-looking results.
- Is less expensive than other binding methods.
- Perfect for journals, memoirs, and any genre of book that needs to lay flat.
There are endless possibilities for how you can use Ota Binding. Here are just a few examples:
- Businesses: proposals, presentations, manuals, and more.
- Schools: class materials, handouts, and syllabus.
- Individuals: recipe books, scrapbooks, and photo albums.
- Organizations: meeting minutes, newsletters, and reports.
This is the perfect solution for all your binding needs!
Are you tired of struggling with messy and unprofessional-looking bindings? Or maybe you’re just looking for a better way to bind your documents. Whatever the case, Sure Print and Design are here to help. We offer print services that will give your documents a professional look and feel.
We understand that every customer has different needs, so we offer a variety of binding options to choose from. Contact Sure Print and Design today and we’ll get you set up today. Our professional print and design team is ready to help you take your documents to the next level!