1. Digital vs Press Printing – What you need to know
3. Don’t Judge a Book by It’s Cover (Oops, I Just Did!)
4. Book Creation: Softcover Vs. Hardcover
5. Why Self- Publishing Assures Creative Dignity and Authenticity in Your Book
7. Flexibound Binding and Why it Should Matter to You!
8. Why Hardcover Smyth Sewn is the Premium Finish among All Book Binding Options
9. Making Your Book More Memorable
10. What is Paper Weight and Stock?
11. Everything You Need To Know About Book Printing
12. BookTok The Newest Way to Grow Your Audience On Social Media
13. How Writing Everyday Keeps You Focused on Your Book
14. The Importance of Cookbooks
15. What Are The Elements of Engaging Writing
16. Where to find an editor for your book?
18. Why The Size Of Your Book Matters
19. Why Journals And Agendas Are Popular
20. How to Get Kids to Love Reading
21. Getting Creative With Books
22. Why A Printed Proof is Always Recommended
23. Books That Read From Right To Left
24. Books As a Promotional Product
25. What is Wire-O and Coil Binding?
26. Famous Authors and Celebrities Who Self-Publish
27. What is Saddle Stitch Binding
28. How To Do a Book Party Launch
29. How To Set Up Bleed And Margins
32. What is a Perfect Bound Book?
34. What are Journal and Planners